Light in the Dark Light in the Dark

reminds me of playstation one graphics and cinematics:) i like

mascothstudios3d responds:

Thanks. Will improve graphics.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Dont like anythin else in NG as much as of Leo & Satan. My all time favourite show. Wouldnt mind if hans featured more of my music in his creations:) big UP guys!

Breaking Rust Breaking Rust

Love it

Simply just awesome. I noticed that you might be a naruto/DBZ fan. Im too. All in all great!

Never Giving Up Never Giving Up

i listened many of your songs and this gave me something, the melody is soothing, all the right notes at the beginning, then went south with mixing of the pan flute (?), yet somewhat beautiful. Didnt get me to the next place. Your songs, nothing analogue about them. No livelyness...Dead reverbs as some older than me call them, so digital. Limited to zeros and ones. Well everything is at the end but you get my point. You produce much, but lack quality in most. Why not the other way around? Still i liked this. Id give it three and a half but it doesnt really matter here on ng. Id like to hear something you really struggled with and feel the struggle.

LawnReality responds:

Thanks for your honest feedback! I'll have to think about it. <3

Alita: Battle Angel - Fan-Made Theme Alita: Battle Angel - Fan-Made Theme

Quite moving, im not easily impressed. Still missing something to take me to that other place, i give u five starts cause of zero bombers. Its the curse of ng and i want to see u among the top. Personally four stars.

Ghostbusters Theme (Remix) Ghostbusters Theme (Remix)

Rare to find something so interesting here:) nicely done! A bit too heavy sidechaining, but the vocals come thru beautifully. I would have liked more analogue feeling but thats just me. Listening with headphones the main bass is taking like 30 maybe 40% of the whole spectrum. My headphones are not THAT bad. But i enjoyed:)

Sirius B Sirius B

Skill.

Awesome, youre really talented. Id like to travel there. Ciriously.

Color practice with Rin Color practice with Rin

This is...

beautiful. Cute, fragile. Next level reached. I really like the brightness, her eyes, everything. Something, just a tiniest bit, might be off with the cleavage. I may have seen/stared too much of those in real life so i know how "they" usually are there in that situation...but...im not sure, not far from perfect anyway so...its a ten. Naah its perfect. :)

-ZuneInc

rainbow hair rainbow hair

My kinda girl.

Awesome, pure skill. Beautiful. This is goin to my fave list.

-ZuneInc