All 6 art Reviews

Sirius B Sirius B

Skill.

Awesome, youre really talented. Id like to travel there. Ciriously.

Color practice with Rin Color practice with Rin

This is...

beautiful. Cute, fragile. Next level reached. I really like the brightness, her eyes, everything. Something, just a tiniest bit, might be off with the cleavage. I may have seen/stared too much of those in real life so i know how "they" usually are there in that situation...but...im not sure, not far from perfect anyway so...its a ten. Naah its perfect. :)

-ZuneInc

rainbow hair rainbow hair

My kinda girl.

Awesome, pure skill. Beautiful. This is goin to my fave list.

-ZuneInc

Owl of the Wood Owl of the Wood

Astounding

You have some skills, seriously cool owl. I feel like im prey, yet i respect its nature. I really like this. The Rocks on the background could be a bit sharper. Cant find anything else remotely critical to say. First thing on my mind was an artist logo/name with a matching theme just below the owl ;).. It would send a chillin vibe to the listeners :D Great art!

-zuneinc

toshema responds:

Thanks ^_^ !!

Coral Coral

Hey

Cant begin to summarize the awesomeness for you, i mean this is not nice. This is epic and i havent given ONE single 10 for any illustration. I admire your talent, i know when i see something above average. Something, which has depth beyond imagination.

ZuneInc

chow39 chow39

Some awe.

Capturing this dark ominous feeling in a unique way into the figure is somehow amazing, and i just had to review this. She still remains normal, a human. But ultimately is something else perhaps. Yep. Although that bra is a bit yesterday.