Never Giving Up Never Giving Up

i listened many of your songs and this gave me something, the melody is soothing, all the right notes at the beginning, then went south with mixing of the pan flute (?), yet somewhat beautiful. Didnt get me to the next place. Your songs, nothing analogue about them. No livelyness...Dead reverbs as some older than me call them, so digital. Limited to zeros and ones. Well everything is at the end but you get my point. You produce much, but lack quality in most. Why not the other way around? Still i liked this. Id give it three and a half but it doesnt really matter here on ng. Id like to hear something you really struggled with and feel the struggle.

LawnReality responds:

Thanks for your honest feedback! I'll have to think about it. <3

Alita: Battle Angel - Fan-Made Theme Alita: Battle Angel - Fan-Made Theme

Quite moving, im not easily impressed. Still missing something to take me to that other place, i give u five starts cause of zero bombers. Its the curse of ng and i want to see u among the top. Personally four stars.

Ghostbusters Theme (Remix) Ghostbusters Theme (Remix)

Rare to find something so interesting here:) nicely done! A bit too heavy sidechaining, but the vocals come thru beautifully. I would have liked more analogue feeling but thats just me. Listening with headphones the main bass is taking like 30 maybe 40% of the whole spectrum. My headphones are not THAT bad. But i enjoyed:)

|_-| The Air Factory |-_| |_-| The Air Factory |-_|

Pretty solid mix for a liquid dnb track, was hopin a bit more variations for my own tastes. It has depth tho, nice clean overall quality and for that it already achieves a 4 star rating. Some odd sick vibe still pushes thru here and there, so in addition, ill throw in half a star. Still lacks that something to get to the next lvl and it could be a bit longer. Add some dark color, dry, punchier drums and maybe a stronger/growlier/wilder bass line. But thats just my opinion. All in all Interesting:)

ganon95 responds:

Glad ya liked it :p this is actually based on another track i made that was twice as long, i liked the melody so i decided to rework it to make this song.

Outlandish (Original Mix) Outlandish (Original Mix)

Absolutely. Yes. Very nice. Loved that bass, great, would have wanted to hear a part with with the bass alone with the drums, then some fast high pitched synths between the bass drums. Well u know what i mean, goin a bit off the ambient chill genre but thats just me:P pro lvl

LOVE- DANCE LOVE- DANCE

Nice i like the beginnin a lot. Listened thru all of your newest releases, you dont seem to handle equalizing and filterin not to mention sidechain for the drums especially. Vocals, tho not your own recording i take?, seem a bit thin for remastered samples and dont exactly fall perfectly to the present spectrum (2000Hz - 8000Hz) or cover that area as it should and the other sounds lap over them in almost every song u have vocals. As for the high pass and low pass filters, dont know if you decreased the frequencies for the drums but low mid and high mid shine with their absence. Anyway, try to master sidechainin, it imperative for this genre. If there is some, it should have way more attack and to master volume ALWAYS remember not to use too high threshold. A bit simple but that starting synth is simple and beautiful. Me likes. All in all, more emotion, simpler chords for the backup synths. Or not. That goes pretty much the way what u like urself the most. Sub bass? But i liked anyway. Try next something youve never done before and ill be happy to oblige with a review:) big up! Keep'em comin!

XMalick responds:

Thanks alot for the great feedback, Zune, I really appreciate it! You bring up some great points that I'm going to try to implement, and I'm definitely going to keep you posted. Send me a pm if you've got some new music up soon! Love to hear it!

Into the Galaxy Into the Galaxy

I loved the beginning. Brought back memories of the old matrix&futurebound. But then after the drum kicked in, the bass lost its purpose, didnt quite follow the lead the way it should have. I dont mean dissonance or anythin tecnical. The Melody was soothing. THEN we came back on track to lift the low spirits ever higher exactly at 02:22 (the mid high synth saved the day). Just love it. At the point where the drums became abrupt, disjointed for about a minute. Sometimes it works, too dry work, reverb for that part? Wettttness for the kick and hihats and then back to the same rally? All in all, very nice dry drum'n'bassy drums, carefully constructed, awesome synth which i mentioned earlier. Wouldve just needed somethin a bit more to get to the other place, where i actually resided for a brief instant. Worthy assemblement. Drums and the synth 5/5 but something was weighing them down.

- ZuneInc

Yumisekai responds:

Thank you for your constructive criticism!
Musicians need people like you to give us a second thought about our productions so we can produce better music in the future.

Cheers!

Messing with a Piano Messing with a Piano

Great

You have some skills. Recording skills still might need some polishing but yet, your playing makes up for it. Its what it is, overall beautiful composion. 9,5/10

-ZuneInc

Firefreezer responds:

Thank you! =)

Liquid dnb wip Liquid dnb wip

Reminds of childhood somehow

I five-bombed this a few times.

SteakJohnson responds:

ha thanks, the eqing on this ones pretty mediocre tho

Minion's Hollow Minion's Hollow

Seriously

Cool vibes. Nice touch, awesome atmosphere that youve created here. Starts around 0:37. I dont rate that often and if the music is shit, i dont even bother, but this took my focus. You made huge space in the middle frequencies for the melody to take in its listeners. At some points its hard to follow (might be on purpose), which is not bad, but to my liking its a bit too much all over the place. On the other hand, second time listening, its all this mellow mass, all of the same texture, just flying by and i guess that renders the latter statement unimportant. All sounds complement each other, nothing steps over the other. Rich world of instruments, but i dont see minions or anything of that concept here. Maybe a forest. I see an urban area in the future of some sort. More less. But anyway, i think this is a song that holds its own, not so much of a theme for something or someone. Much more of a presentation. Epic 10/10.

-ZuneInc